Volvo xc60 t4. Inventory 2019-12-27

Inventory

Volvo xc60 t4

Probably best to keep it to yourself. The platform, powertrains, suspension, seats, and interior operating system are unashamedly the same as other recent Volvos. According to the rumors the company will equip the new Volvo with a new design, attractive body and fantastic interior room. A power-operated tailgate is standard and, for more convenience, there is an available hands-free function. The powerful petrol engine means you can even keep going without an electric top-up. Not only are we one of the highest ranked Volvo retail facilities in the nation for client satisfaction, we also stock a wide selection of pre-owned vehicles.

Next

2016 Volvo XC60 T5 vs. T6 Differences Near St. Louis, MO

Volvo xc60 t4

Overall, though, a great car, fun to drive, great gas mileage and sleek look. The manager came at the end all excited and tried to convince me to invest in what he has and not what I want. Market and Model Prices start at just under £38,000 and range up to just under £65,000. The front-driven diesel D4 with front-wheel drive manages up to 42. Safety belt pre-tensioners and load limiters keep the belts in just the right state of tension while not exerting too much pressure on the body.

Next

New Volvo Offers

Volvo xc60 t4

All designed around intuitive technology. It has a very attractive exterior body, and a very pleasing interior, nothing can outweigh the stereo and infotainment system. Diesels are the four-cylinder 2. Prices exclude government fees and taxes, any finance charges, any dealer document processing charge, any electronic filing charge and any emission testing charge. You can also send us an email for any questions: marketing grupoautosalon. I started my day early and spent the entire day at this dealership wasting time. Two outstanding options for drivers in and around the St.

Next

2020 Volvo XC60 Specs, T8 plug

Volvo xc60 t4

The engine breathes better thanks to a turbocharger, improving both performance and economy. None of the other three candidates is in even comparable. The engine is a little buzzy when pushed, and the quiet cabin made it seem even more intrusive. After you've had a moment to peruse the information below, we encourage you to give us a call at or visit our for all of the sport utility vehicles we have available at our Volvo dealership in St. The big, upswept back pillar is a standout design element, though it cuts rear visibility to the point that you really need the available 360-degree camera display and rear cross-traffic alert with automatic braking. Finally, we'll tell you that the warranty is the usual three year, 60,000 mile package. Inventory may change with recent sales and leases.

Next

2020 XC40 Compact Crossover SUV

Volvo xc60 t4

While dealers and third parties certify cars, the gold standard is an automaker-certified vehicle that provides a factory-backed warranty, often extending the original coverage. The engine start-stop system is also a little rough in its stops and restarts. My wife and I love how the ride is tuned with comfort in mind. This features a unique air-ventilated subwoofer that creates precise bass tones, while three room modes allow you to adapt the sound to your music or mood. What is the curb weigh? Width with mirrors folded 1999 mm 78. Please note: the driver is responsible for how the car is controlled at all times At Volvo Cars, nothing is more important than protecting people.

Next

2019 New Volvo XC60 T5 Inscription For Sale in Gilbert, AZ

Volvo xc60 t4

It also provides access to the internet and a range of cloud-based apps such as Spotify, TuneIn, Stitcher and Yelp. It will have the capacity to adjust five adult people in it with ease and there will be enough leg room as well. Yellow speaker cones set behind stainless steel panels make this is an audio system that looks as good as it sounds. With all of these spaces available, the cupholders might actually be used for cups. Its decor is as Skandi as a Stockholm boutique hotel bar.

Next

2019 Volvo XC60 Review

Volvo xc60 t4

Towing Weight - Braked 2300 Max. The first one engine is 2. I think enthusiast will prefer X3 and Q5. That one was a bit too retro-white-go-go-boots for me, but the interesting blue-gray paint that went with it stood out as my favorite. And the optional head-up display projects information, like speed and navigation commands, onto the windscreen, reducing the need to take your eyes off the road.

Next

Volvo XC60 vs Volvo XC40

Volvo xc60 t4

We'd favour the mid-range B5 diesel variant that many will choose. Pricing does not include services such as LoJack, which may be pre-installed on this vehicle and can be activated for an additional price. Fuel economy calculations based on original manufacturer data for trim engine configuration. Coming in the summer of 2018 is an adaptive suspension option. Mileage may change due to test drives.

Next