Rha t20. RHA T20 / T20i In 2020-01-29

RHA T20 Wireless Bluetooth Earphones (with DualCoil Dynamic Drivers)

rha t20

The Quad Drivers are build extremely well, come with a lot of accessories, but their rolled off highs push us toward the T20i. Verdict High-end earphones that offer powerful sound, and much greater balance than their predecessors. Perfect for rock and electronica. Given the accessories and the price, they give a solid and enjoyable performance. This makes for a very good first impression. Transparency is reduced however, and to me it sounds a little closed in. Bass Filter The bass filter offers the most linear midrange to treble balance of all of the tips while providing a large amount of bass.

Next

RHA T20i review

rha t20

I did another 2 days of burn-in, and I don't hear any difference before and after the 2 days burn-in. The Headphone List was created to help visitors select the best portable audio products for their needs by featuring the most comprehensive collection of headphone reviews published in an interactive, dynamic format. Comparing it amped and unamped though, the bass, while fast, does lose abit of punch at that speed, so it does take a bit more power to maintain the punch after all. However, where the T10 bass could become flat-out bad, the T20 never gets to that. The price tag is certainly a tad steep, but considering the craftsmanship, versatility, and performance you are going to get, it's worth every penny. Bass filter Black color Bass filter has the thickest damping material and reduce some of the treble energy.

Next

RHA releases wireless edition of the excellent T20 earphones

rha t20

Also I think the tips fall off easily. But after mustering some courage and faith , I decided to keep them and let them run their course. SpinFit I like this combination of bass filter with SpinFit, creating a smooth, slightly darker and bassier tonality. T20 is not detail monster, and not for those who are looking to hear micro details. I would give 5 stars for build quality and comfort. So far for met the Shure 215 has been the most comfortable I have owned. Not necessarily harsh, just fatigue.

Next

RHA T20 Wireless review: Outstanding but pricey

rha t20

Single dynamic driver without crossover technically is still one of the best approach, but it has its own limitation. The changes in sound brought about by its tuning filters are quite subtle, but a small amount of customization is better than none. It will take weeks to really get familiar to each combination. Now the T20 is more enjoyable, offering a full-bodied, richer and impactful presentation. For a T20 owner the Philips would be my pick over the Xiaomis.

Next

RHA T20 review

rha t20

We found the High filter slightly too harsh for the highs but it can help with tracks that could use a bit more treble energy. The T20 Wireless has everything our customers love about the T Series — but with a Bluetooth neckband for an optional wireless set-up. The biggest design change of the T20 Wireless is undoubtedly the wireless functionality. But, please, do keep using that sexy injection molded stainless steel construction which is surprisingly light! In order to ensure the headphones offer a secure fit, the over-ear hooks have been made in a fully mouldable fashion. Of note is that the nozzle sits halfway up the bore of the Spiral Dots due to the thickness of the retaining ring.

Next

RHA T20 review

rha t20

But the cable is quite sturdy and should survive quite a while if handled properly. The two coils are positioned in concentric formation with the magnet, one internally and one externally. Even Though I managed to get it at such a low cost this wasn't taken into fact when writing this review, it comes with a lot of different sized ear tips including comply. Veiled like the Shure S215 or even more thick sounding? It has depth but not width. The speed and punch is definitely still there, just with more power. But eventually, I adjusted with it and now, they don't bug me no more.

Next

RHA T20 Review 2019

rha t20

My prefered filter was the bass filter. Right off the bat sorry! While the vast majority of it is covered in rubbery plastic, the last 15 cm before the earpieces are different. The T20 is a looker with a luscious pebble-like solid steel injection-molded housing. The T20 has ample width, closely followed by height, and some depth. It has to be said that these magnets are not the strongest and they come undone pretty easily. Both coils are attached to a specially engineered diaphragm that features an additional apex. Sound Stage Sound staging is precise.

Next

RHA T20 review

rha t20

The manufacturer has achieved this feat using an injection molding manufacturing method. The driver is relatively free of distortion and the bass carries quite a thump with an overall sound signature being decidedly V-shaped with the exception of the bass filter. The cable itself is a tad bulky, but inspires confidence in the durability of it. There is also a notable increase in punchy-ness. I have these inserted and positioned in my ears in a few seconds per ear, with comfort and stability that allows me to wear these with no issues for the 2 hours at a time that I tend to wear them. The issue disappeared entirely with spinfits, so I will be doing more of the latter part of the review using the spinfits to get a better feel of the sound. Cheers, The measurements for this on Inner Fidelity look outstanding in all respects but one.

Next

RHA T20 In

rha t20

The T20 Wireless is the next step in the evolution of the T20i wired earphones and those are widely considered as one of the best audiophile-grade earphones in recent history. The most impressive part was the feel of the thing. The spring, as well as all the other stress relief systems on the T20, do a very good job protecting the cable from day-to-day mechanical stress. Though I don't recommend listening music with loud volume over 85 dB. Build quality, a massive amount of tips, and comfort are the strong points here, all backed by a 3 year warranty.

Next

RHA T20 Review

rha t20

Instead, the bass filter dulled the highs and brought out more of the mid-bass frequencies. Its mids are wonderful too, a little cool perhaps but so well-articulated and tonally masterful. As mentioned before, treble filter doesn't really help to make the treble sounds more linear, but increasing lower treble peak that to me is a bit annoying. I really like their awesome-looking metal holder with a handy color guide. Fast forward to tracks even as sparse as , comprising almost exclusively of Wolf and his ukulele, and you experience the support it gives the whole midrange. Once again, there are sound filters that screw onto the end of the T20 earpieces, allowing you to tweak the sound for more emphasis on bass or treble.

Next